Monday, March 9, 2009

My Music!

Recently I've started to get more involved in my music and taking it serious. For those who don't know I sing. I first started when I was 5 with my Grandma at her church. She was the first to discover me and she's the one I give most of the cred to when I do it now.

Well enough about that;Here's a sample of some Lyrics that I recently wrote and need a beat to.

As the sunsets her heart is filled with passion. She's reaching deep inside herself to find the strength she needs to survive.Knowing she is just smiling to get past the days that follow. So no one will ever see her pain on her worried face. Being scared of what is coming her way...she's wondering if tomorrow will be like today.


To Be CONTINUED.



Comment If you like

No comments:

Post a Comment